- Daniel C. Toney, CLU® - Chief Executive Officer
- John W. DeDominic - President
- Thomas N. Spitzer - Chairman
- Andrew H. Ellison, MS - Vice President
- Debby Goldberg - Vice President
- David N. Richter, CLU®, ChFC® - Vice President
- Gail R. Butler - Director of Benefits and Client Management
- Sean D. Fekete - Senior Director of Account Management
- Ingrid D. Francis - Senior Account Manager
- Patrick H. Long - Director of Underwriting
- Steven C. Wight, CLU®, ChFC® - Director of Marketing
- Charlotte C. Brown - Director of Operations
Thomas N. Spitzer
Tom is Chairman of TCS-NW in Portland, Oregon. He is also the Chairman of Tyfone, Inc., a pioneer in mobile financial technology. Tom's illustrious background and "hands on" executive and board experience offer TCS-NW clients access to a unique resource. He has extensive experience working with senior management of financial institutions to provide alternative distribution and management strategies, strategic marketing initiatives, and M&A counsel.
Tom is a Member of the American and California Bar Associations and has been involved in many industry organizations for more than 30 years. He is on the board of Self Enhancement, Inc. and philanthropically involved in a number of organizations.
Prior to TCS-NW, Tom was the Managing Principal of Summerville Advisors, a strategy consulting firm. He was also a Managing Partner and Board Member of M Financial Group, at which time M Financial’s distribution force was made up of 120 Firms and generated more than one billion in revenue. Tom served as a board member during the reorganization of SAIF, Oregon's state accident insurance fund. He has advised venture capital firms on both new ventures and portfolio companies.