- Daniel C. Toney, CLU® - Chief Executive Officer
- John W. DeDominic - President
- Thomas N. Spitzer - Chairman
- Andrew H. Ellison, MS - Vice President
- Debby Goldberg - Vice President
- David N. Richter, CLU®, ChFC® - Vice President
- Gail R. Butler - Director of Benefits and Client Management
- Sean D. Fekete - Senior Director of Account Management
- Ingrid D. Francis - Senior Account Manager
- Patrick H. Long - Director of Underwriting
- Steven C. Wight, CLU®, ChFC® - Director of Marketing
- Charlotte C. Brown - Director of Operations
John W. DeDominic
John is President of Trademark Capital Services and TCS-NW and specializes in insurance planning for high net worth individuals and families, as well as for business owners and professionals in the public and private sectors. John designs sophisticated life insurance portfolios that enable clients and their advisors to optimize economic results, minimize risks, and/or expand flexibility in intergenerational wealth planning. His areas of expertise include business continuity strategies and estate tax planning. John is a committed advocate for his clients and their advisors. His inventive problem solving skills and entrepreneurial thinking drive him to create innovative solutions where others might not see outside the box.
John earned a bachelor's degree in business communications from California State University at Chico. He has served as a member of numerous boards and is currently involved with several charitable and conservation-oriented causes.