- Daniel C. Toney, CLU® - Chief Executive Officer
- John W. DeDominic - President
- Thomas N. Spitzer - Chairman
- Andrew H. Ellison, MS - Vice President
- Debby Goldberg - Vice President
- David N. Richter, CLU®, ChFC® - Vice President
- Gail R. Butler - Director of Benefits and Client Management
- Sean D. Fekete - Senior Director of Account Management
- Ingrid D. Francis - Senior Account Manager
- Patrick H. Long - Director of Underwriting
- Steven C. Wight, CLU®, ChFC® - Director of Marketing
- Charlotte C. Brown - Director of Operations
David N. Richter, CLU®, ChFC®
David has nearly 30 years of experience in the insurance market and is a passionate advocate for our clients having seen first-hand how life and disability insurance provides security for a family. David is focused on building relationships with professional advisors to bring his expertise in life, disability and long-term care insurance to customers. With the innovation of TCS and the influence of M Financial, David is introducing the unique solutions of TCS to large law firms, medical practices and corporations. David’s objective is to enhance and protect the financial lives of our clients by focusing on delivering the fundamental benefits of cost efficiency, plan stability and appreciation by plan participants across the US and beyond.
David earned a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of California at Berkeley. He has served in many community service roles; David is currently on the board of trustees for The Orion Academy, one of the only high schools in the country for children with Asperger’s Syndrome and high functioning Autism.