- Daniel C. Toney, CLU® - Chief Executive Officer
- John W. DeDominic - President
- Thomas N. Spitzer - Chairman
- Andrew H. Ellison, MS - Vice President
- Debby Goldberg - Vice President
- David N. Richter, CLU®, ChFC® - Vice President
- Gail R. Butler - Director of Benefits and Client Management
- Sean D. Fekete - Senior Director of Account Management
- Ingrid D. Francis - Senior Account Manager
- Patrick H. Long - Director of Underwriting
- Steven C. Wight, CLU®, ChFC® - Director of Marketing
- Charlotte C. Brown - Director of Operations
Daniel C. Toney, CLU®
Dan founded TCS in 1979 and is now the CEO of TCS Insurance Agency, Inc. His individual life insurance practice evolved over time into a comprehensive business model for executive insurance programs. Dan helped develop many of the concepts that are shaping the future of the firm’s insurance markets.
Dan graduated from California State University at San Jose with a degree in business administration. He is a Founding Director of the Koret Family House, a residential facility for families with children receiving cancer treatment from the University of California at San Francisco.