- Daniel C. Toney, CLU® - Chief Executive Officer
- John W. DeDominic - President
- Thomas N. Spitzer - Chairman
- Andrew H. Ellison, MS - Vice President
- Debby Goldberg - Vice President
- David N. Richter, CLU®, ChFC® - Vice President
- Gail R. Butler - Director of Benefits and Client Management
- Sean D. Fekete - Senior Director of Account Management
- Ingrid D. Francis - Senior Account Manager
- Patrick H. Long - Director of Underwriting
- Steven C. Wight, CLU®, ChFC® - Director of Marketing
- Charlotte C. Brown - Director of Operations
Andrew H. Ellison, MS
Andrew is an invaluable internal resource for technical matters relating to life insurance planning, product selection, and policy design. His primary responsibilities include the financial modeling and presentation of advanced insurance planning concepts, which are designed to create and preserve client wealth. Andrew also assists clients in developing a clear understanding of how their insurance planning will integrate into their total financial plan and what type of impact current tax law and regulations may have on their long-term objectives. Andrew also works with existing clients to manage their insurance portfolio and to advise them on additional planning needs such as personal and family insurance protection. He is a Registered Principal with M Holdings Securities, Inc., providing internal oversight for the sale of variable life insurance and annuities.
Andrew earned bachelor's degrees in political economy and applied mathematics from the University of California at Berkeley and California State University at Sonoma, respectively. He also received a graduate degree in agricultural economics from the University of California at Davis.